Thursday, February 4, 2010

stuck between a rock and a cold place

That's kinda how I feel tonight. The last week of January began with such promise, I was making good on my resolutions, and moving full speed ahead and then, wham!nothing. By Friday I entered this fog and was so exhausted I slept all weekend, missed a day of work,and got no project completed. To make matters worst I still have two kittens in my home that I am extremely attached to. So attached to that my stomach is doing flip flops as I posted an ad on Craigslist. I hate the idea of the kittens going to someone I don't know, there are crazies out there and I don't want a crazy to get my kitties. All this drama and coldness later caused me to create an awful painting to end/ begin the month, ugg its freaking a tree and a rock! I tried to push something worth while but this piece of crap is all that came out. I guess that's how it goes sometimes, not everything can be a masterpiece, life gives ya lemons so ya gotta make lemonade and all that encouraging lingo, blah, blah. Plus I haven't finished my book yet, but I truly don't want to rush it, I'm so wrapped up in it. Also my website is so close to done, think I'll put it out there this weekend for sure. Stupid weather put me under the weather and now I'm behind! Ugg and speaking of the weather, I'm gonna just vent on the weather for just a minute, it's awful, do I live in Austin or Seattle because these days I can't tell anymore, this rain is driving me insane. I was definitely a cat in another life, for I hate with all my might getting wet, I wouldn't even take showers if I wouldn't get all smelly and gross. Man I'm totally wigging out on this blog, I just reread those last few lines and realized Jeff is right I totally sound like that little girl from that commercial, " I don't like broccoli...."

No comments:

Post a Comment