Sunday, May 2, 2010

Manic Creative Energy



Man my brain is swirling around with ideas and things I want to accomplish that my brain might burst with excitement and anticipation!!!!!
So before that happened I decided to jot down my ideas before I forget them all in this surge of ambition.

First and foremost I want to use my art to help people, since an art therapy certification is not in the cards for me right now, I want to try to change the world one tiny way at a time, here are the bare bones of my ideas



  • Paint bowls to donate or sell to raise money for local animal shelters

  • Sell some artwork to donate money to the Animal Rescue for the recent oil spill

  • Get some celebrity bowls signed for Empty Bowl Project

  • Raise some money to help rebuild the playground at Brooke Elementary

  • Host a fundraiser for an OCD organization

Uhhfooo breathe.


On top of that I also want to start chipping out a place in the art community for myself. I want to create products to sell at festivals. Get prints made of some of my artwork I cannot part with, and really try and get out there and develop skills, including



  • Caricaturing, and drawing pets

  • Exploring my love for making cute ceramics

  • Learning to make jewelry

  • Having a show of my own

  • Writing / illustrating a children's book

And on top of all these things, I just want someone to give me a real teaching job, so I can have a stable permanent home and have that part of my life mapped out and in place.


ahhh there now I wont forget anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment