So before that happened I decided to jot down my ideas before I forget them all in this surge of ambition.
First and foremost I want to use my art to help people, since an art therapy certification is not in the cards for me right now, I want to try to change the world one tiny way at a time, here are the bare bones of my ideas
- Paint bowls to donate or sell to raise money for local animal shelters
- Sell some artwork to donate money to the Animal Rescue for the recent oil spill
- Get some celebrity bowls signed for Empty Bowl Project
- Raise some money to help rebuild the playground at Brooke Elementary
- Host a fundraiser for an OCD organization
On top of that I also want to start chipping out a place in the art community for myself. I want to create products to sell at festivals. Get prints made of some of my artwork I cannot part with, and really try and get out there and develop skills, including
- Caricaturing, and drawing pets
- Exploring my love for making cute ceramics
- Learning to make jewelry
- Having a show of my own
- Writing / illustrating a children's book
And on top of all these things, I just want someone to give me a real teaching job, so I can have a stable permanent home and have that part of my life mapped out and in place.
ahhh there now I wont forget anything.